SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT WHEN BURNING A CANDLE - Please follow our care instructions.
When burning a candle -
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Keep away from a draft or anything flammable close by.
- Always have it on a stable surface when burning.
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm, untrimmed wicks will cause black soot.
With your first burn your candle let it burn to all sides of the jar, that way it will set its memory for each burn thereafter.
Always Trim your wick prior to re-lighting each time. Our wicks are cotton so you can grab a tissue and actually tear the wick if you don't have a trimmer.
Never burn candle longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
Don't burn your candle with less than 5mm of wax in the bottom of glass.
With the left over wax you can scoop it out and pop it in your melt burner, wash the jar out with hot soapy water or pop the candle in the freezer for an hour or so, take it out tap lightly and the wax will pop out.
DO NOT MOVE A BURNING CANDLE, BUT DO REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL AROMA THAT IT THROWS and the ambience it creates.
IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US FEEL FREE TO HASTAG
#SOYONTHEHILL and share with us